Monday, August 3, 2009

Finding the Way.

Lately everything has been great. I saw Escape the Fate live, and I pretty much shit myself. I was so happy. Then today I was a leader at a Drama Camp and had fun. It's all this week. I really miss Micah, but I wrote him a letter, and I'm mailing it to his camp tomorrow.

Okay, so I am really annoyed. With cats. I HATE them with a burning passion. They bug me to death! The only cat I could tolerate was my cat Zoey, but she died two weeks ago. I've had her since I was five, and she knew when to leave me alone, and when to give me company, and she loved me. The feeling was mutual. We were each others best friends. She got brutally attacked by a German Shepard, knowing her she probably started the fight. Anyway, she had her lungs punctured, and survived surgery, but had a heart attack afterwards. Tear. Anyways, I have two cats right now, and they just make me want to shoot myself. Not literally. They are just whinny, don't leave me alone, fight with each other, and loud, and just obnoxious!!!!!!!!!! They make me so angry.

Oh well. Anyway, just wanted to keep you readers posted. Night.

-The Lonely Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment