Friday, August 7, 2009

Happy Day.

Today was phenomenal! Started off with working with the kids at Drama Camp and yelling (in the fun way), wiggling around, and just having fun! It was fantastic! The kids loved me, I was just making a fool out of myself the whole time, and wore funny animal costumes, and just made them laugh. I felt so happy. For some reason though, today of all this week, I missed Micah the most. I just wish he could have had the opportunity to do what I did.

Speaking of Micah, I still don't know when he gets back. I am just being driven insane. I am guessing it's going to be Sunday. I think tomorrow I am really going to try and catch up on some sleep. I really need it, I haven't been sleeping well at all. Maybe it's because Micah is gone. I don't know.

Alright, more about my day. Then after camp I got home and hung out with Jeana. (Did I mention we made up?) Afterward, I had to go back to Drama Camp because tonight was the performance. Before the show, I goofed off more, and helped the kids relax. All in all, a great day. I just wish my boyfriend could have seen how much fun I had.

-The Lonely Girl.
P.S. I have the house to myself all weekend. Oh joy. At least Monday I go to school for cheerleading practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment